1. NECPA’s logo must be smaller than the name of your company on any material or sign.
2. NECPA’s logo is not to be used on training certificates or any service or product recognition which implies the endorsement, approval or consent of the NECPA Commission.
3. The NECPA Commission retains the right to suspend the use of this logo if a program is not currently an accredited program or if the use of the logo is determined inappropriate by the NECPA Commission.
4. The use of the logo by non-accredited programs is strictly prohibited.
5. NECPA’s logo may not be altered in any fashion without prior approval of the NECPA’s Commission.
6. This logo is the property of the NECPA Commission, Inc.
9/14/2016NAC Accepted in Alaska SEED Initative
8/24/2016NECPA Announces Online NAC
10/13/2016 » 10/17/2016NAC Class - New Orleans
What Features Would You Like to See on Our Website?
©Copyright 2009-2016 The NECPA Commission, Inc.