This number should be found on your certificate.
Order Placement and Training
● In order to renew your Certified Childcare Professional (CCP), you must participate in 24 clock hours
of continuing education every 2 years. Continuing Education must relate to the CCP’s 9 Professional
Ability Areas and may include the following areas:
▫ Learning Environments
▫ Child Development
▫ Assessing and Planning
▫ Health and Safety
▫ Professional Development
A detailed list of the CCP Area Abilities can be
found on our website at www.necpa.net.
Every missed renewal year requires submission of 12 clock hours of Continuing Education.
● CCP renewal training is due on or before the expiration date of your CCP. Continuing education must have taken
place during your effective date and expiration date
● The CCP Renewal Form will be reviewed within 4 weeks of the receipt date. Written results from this review will be
mailed to you using the contact information listed on your CCP Renewal Form.
An expedited option allows your application to have priority.
Certificates will be sent out in a digital format.. If you wish to continue to receive a physical certificate, please choose from the choices below. Please choose from our four options.
1. You may choose to expedite via email which will ensure that a complete application will be processed within 3 business days.
2. You may choose to expedite via USPS First Class mail which will ensure that a complete application will be processed and placed in the mail within 3 business days.
3. You may choose to order expedited and emailed copies. Details above for those options.
4. You may choose not to expedite at all.
1) I have included with my CCP Renewal Form, a copy of my previous CCP certificate, a copy of each training, the number of training hours, the instructor's name and title of training.
2) I understand that NECPA will never sell my information to any third parties. However, I authorize NECPA to verify my standing with any third party such as state agencies, prospective employers, etc.