Louisiana National Administrator Credential
Approved by Louisiana Pathways and The Pathways Scholarship!
The National Administrator Credential is an approved course that put help put you on Louisiana Pathway's Career Ladder!
Developed for center directors, emerging leaders and child care professionals, the National Administrator Credential (NAC) is a comprehensive, 45 hour course conducted on-site and online, and is an award for demonstrated mastery of child care administration skills. The NAC is recognized as a mark of excellence that designates professionals who have demonstrated the knowledge that is essential for managing a child care program.
The National Administrator Credential (NAC) Course Overview
The NAC course offers childcare and education Directors and Administrators forty-five (45) hours of high-quality, relevant education, in a 4-5 day time frame, at a reasonable cost.
- Candidates complete real-world projects and relevant reading assignments throughout the class days.
- Each class is made up of candidates from a variety of childcare and education programs, and their diversity enhances the learning atmosphere and networking possibilities.
- The NAC course is organized into 10 sections encompassing the professional development competencies for administrators of early childhood education programs.
The 10 National Administrator Credential (NAC) Competencies
- History of Early Childhood Education, and Personal and Professional Development of the Child Care Professional
- An Effective Organization
- Internal and External Systems
- Laws and Regulations
- Staff Management and Human Resources
- Educational Programming
- Marketing, Advertising and Public Relations
- Financial Management
- Operational Planning and Evaluation
- Leadership and Advocacy
Louisiana Pathways Information and Scholarship Page
This course is valued at 45 Clock Hours. CEUs and College Credit Hours Coming Soon!
This course is $600. If eligible, Louisiana Pathways will pay for the remainder of the course ($500) after the candidate submits a $100 deposit.