This number is listed on your current certificate
Renewal Training and Order Placement
In order to renew your National Administrator Credential (NAC), you must participate in 24 clock hours of director-related continuing education every 2 years. Continuing education must relate to the management and operation
of a childcare facility. Please note that trainings related to teaching and the classroom (e.g. arts and
crafts, science) will not qualify. Continuing education may include the following areas:
▫ Health and Safety
A detailed list of the NAC Competencies can be
found on our website at www.necpa.net.
An expedited option allows your application to have priority.
Certificates will be sent out in a digital format. If you wish to continue to receive a physical certificate, please choose from the choices below. Please choose from our four options.
1. You may choose to expedite via email which will ensure that a complete application will be processed within 3 business days.
2. You may choose to expedite via USPS First Class mail which will ensure that a complete application will be processed and placed in the mail within 3 business days.
3. You may choose to order expedited and emailed copies. Details above for those options.
4. You may choose not to expedite at all.
1) I have included in my NAC Renewal Form, a copy of my previous NAC certificate, a copy of each training, the number of training hours, the instructor's name and title of training.
2) I understand that NECPA will never sell my information to any third parties. However, I authorize NECPA to verify my standing with any third party such as state agencies, prospective employers, etc.
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.