THIS WEDNESDAY, October 6, 2021, The National Child Care Association’s, “Webinar Wednesday,” resumes with, “How to Use Technology as a Helping Hand When You Need it the Most” presented by Dr. Nermeen Dashoush and Alexandra Post Miller of MarcoPolo.
– Practical and easy ways to create meaningful learning experiences
– How to leverage technology to address the unique challenges teachers are facing during the pandemic
– Ways to foster family engagement and keep children excited about learning during this difficult time
Introducing: Dr. Nermeen Dashoush, Chief Curriculum Officer at MarcoPolo Learning.
– Ph.D. in STEM education and Masters in Curriculum and Teaching from Columbia University;
– Professor of Early Childhood Education at Wheelock College, Boston University;
– Educational researcher, 10+ years experience as a classroom teacher and curriculum developer.
Introducing Alexandra Post Miller, Director of Research and Innovation at MarcoPolo Learning.
– M.Ed Harvard University Graduate School of Education and Masters in Curriculum and Teaching from Columbia University;
– 5 years teaching early childhood;
– Former senior content and marketing researcher at Scholastic, Mattel/Fisher Price, and Google.
MarcoPolo Learning is an award-winning educational media and technology company for children ages 3-7. Its newly designed platform for educators, MarcoPolo for Educators, empowers educators with a high-quality, developmentally appropriate video content library, including resources to thoughtfully and seamlessly incorporate child-led digital discovery at school, and features to personalize and extend learning opportunities that uniquely engage families at home.