The Online National Administrator Credential
Developed for center directors, emerging leaders, and child care professionals, the Online National Administrator Credential (NAC) is a comprehensive, 45 hour course conducted online, and is an award for demonstrated mastery of child care administration skills. The NAC is recognized as a mark of excellence that designates professionals who have demonstrated the knowledge that is essential for managing a child care program. This course requires the use of a textbook ($40 value), which is provided to you at no added cost.
Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Class Type Hours Months to obtain (Avg.)
100% Online (with live instructor) 45 1
Advance Your career with an Online National Administrator Credential
NECPA's National Administrator Credential program is designed to prepare you to join the ranks of the most efficient and knowledgeable childcare directors and administrators in the field in a public, private, or nonprofit setting. Pursuing our National Administrator Credential can enhance your opportunities for career growth and advancement as well as bolster your critical problem-solving abilities through assignments and scenarios based on real-world best practices. The National Administrator Credential provides students with a steady basis in business and practical skills in Early Childhood Education suitable for students from any academic background.
Why Choose NECPA's
National Administrator Credential Online?
If you currently find yourself in an administrator's role or wish to, without a formal business
degree, or you want to grow in program leadership without pursuing a bachelor's or
master's in business administration (MBA), then the National Administrator
Credential is the program for you. Unlike MBA degrees, you are not required to
have a bachelor’s degree to be considered for the NAC.
What are the Benefits of
Completing the National Administrator Credential?
- Program directors can experience greater job security and compensation
because of their role.
- Completing a credential demonstrates your willingness to go beyond basic practice to
the application of defined best practices to solve difficult management
and administrative problems.
- This program is 100% online with no required on-campus courses.
- The NAC has thebacking of many states and organizations.
The National Administrator Credential (NAC) Course Overview
The NAC course offers childcare and education directors and administrators forty-five (45) hours of high-quality, relevant education.
- Candidates complete real-world projects and relevant reading assignments.
- Each candidate has 180 days (6 months) to complete this 45 hour program. The course is self paced, and the candidate may work through the course as speedily or leisurely as they wish. The course is designed with flexibility in mind, but cannot be completed within 10 days.
- Assignments are graded by a live instructor who will work with you to ensure success. The instructor endeavours to have all assignments graded within 24 hours during the week.
The 10 National Administrator Credential (NAC) Competencies
- History of Early Childhood Education, and Personal and Professional Development of the Child Care Professional
- An Effective Organization
- Internal and External Systems
- Laws and Regulations
- Staff Management and Human Resources
- Educational Programming
- Marketing, Advertising, and Public Relations
- Financial Management
- Operational Planning and Evaluation
- Leadership and Advocacy
This course is valued at 45 Clock Hours (4.5 CEUs for Florida Residents)
The price of the Online NAC is $650.00 but on sale right now for $620.00. Save $30 today. The Online NAC for Florida is modified to fulfil the requirements of DCF; this includes unofficial transcripts from DCF and first free renewals. The cost is $1,050 for Florida.